Competitive Company (Ages 7+)
The competitive company competes in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Lyrical, and Musical Theater. If you are interested in specializing in one style we do offer an option to participate in our competitive company in Ballet, Tap or Hip Hop.
This company consists of our Petite Company (ages 7-9), Mini Company (ages 8-11), Junior Company (ages 11-14), Teen Company (13+) and Senior Company (15+). Ages vary based on ability and company placement. Weekly technical / class requirements are set by company. Ballet is our foundation and the Mini, Junior & Teen company dancers are required to take 2 or more classes in Ballet each week in addition to other styles (Petite & Senior Company is required to take one ballet class).
Senior Company is designed to allow active High School dancers to participate in Drill / Dance Team, Theater, sports. etc. in addition to participating in a competitive company. Their required classes (4) are 2 evenings per week with rehearsals being held on a week day leaving most weekends free for other activities.
The company will attend 1-2 regional conventions and compete at 3-4 local regional competitions (one of which will be combined with a dance convention). The company will also perform at a showcase and at local charity / city event. The company will travel to Nationals every other year (next travel season is 2022-23)
To enhance our dance education the company will attend two in house master classes/conventions.
We plan like to attend a national event every other year and offer a dance experience trip the opposing years. (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc.)
Solos, duos, and trios will be optional for those interested between the ages of 6-18.
Itty Bitty Company (Ages 5-7)
The company will attend 1 regional convention and compete at 2 local regional competitions. The company will also perform at a showcase and possibly at local charity / city event. This company is required to take 10 hours of classes over the summer session (Pre-Ballet and a combo class with tap) and participate in a summer mini intensive.
Performance Company Ages 7+
- The Performance Company will perform for specific events throughout the year
- This company will compete at 2-3 local competitions and 1 dance convention.
- This company may also have the opportunity to participate at in house conventions and master classes.
- This company is required to take 4 hours of technique (ballet, jazz, leaps & turns and technical class of choice) plus weekly rehearsals
Drill Team Company
- Attend 2-3 local competitions
- Attend Master Classes and possible local drill team summer camps / clinics
- 4 weekly technique classes required (Ballet, Drill Team, Jazz & Leaps & Turns) and weekly rehearsal