Ambition Dance Productions Company
If you are interested in our Competitive, Performance or Senior company please email Wendy@Ambitiondancepro.com for more information.
2022-23 Season 7 AMBITION DANCE COMPANY AUDITIONS
Audition #2 Friday July 15 & Saturday July 16
- Ages 5-7 Friday 4-5:30 & Saturday 9:15-10:15
- Ages 8-11 Friday 5-7 PM & Saturday 10:15-11:15; Hip Hop Company Friday 4:15-5 & Saturday 11:15-45
- Ages 12+ Friday 6-8 & Saturday 12-1 PM; Hip Hop Company Friday 6-6:45 & Saturday 1:15-45
- Drill Team Company (Ages 10+) Friday 8-9 PM & Saturday 2-2:30 PM
Register for Auditions HERE
- If you cannot attend this audition please email email@example.com for a private audition (private lesson rates will apply)
Competitive Company (Ages 7+)
Our competitive company is for the more serious dancer starting at age 5 through 18. The company will be required to take technique classes in all genres of dance. They will work with choreographers to learn pieces that will be competed at local competitions and events. Our focus is to enhance and master dance technique and artistry.
The competitive company competes in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Lyrical, and Musical Theater. If you are interested in specializing in one style we do offer an option to participate in our competitive company in Ballet, Tap or Hip Hop.
This company consists of our Petite Company (ages 7-9), Mini Company (ages 8-11), Junior Company (ages 11-14), Teen Company (13+) and Senior Company (15+). Ages vary based on ability and company placement. Weekly technical / class requirements are set by company. Ballet is our foundation and the Mini, Junior & Teen company dancers are required to take 2 or more classes in Ballet each week in addition to other styles (Petite & Senior Company is required to take one ballet class).
Senior Company is designed to allow active High School dancers to participate in Drill / Dance Team, Theater, sports. etc. in addition to participating in a competitive company. Their required classes (4) are 2 evenings per week with rehearsals being held on a week day leaving most weekends free for other activities.
The company will attend 1-2 regional conventions and compete at 3-4 local regional competitions (one of which will be combined with a dance convention). The company will also perform at a showcase and at local charity / city event. The company will travel to Nationals every other year (next travel season is 2022-23)
To enhance our dance education the company will attend two in house master classes/conventions.
We plan like to attend a national event every other year and offer a dance experience trip the opposing years. (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc.)
Solos, duos, and trios will be optional for those interested between the ages of 6-18.
Itty Bitty Company (Ages 5-7)
The Itty Bitty Company is our youngest dance company. This is a great way for our younger dancers to get started in competitive dance without a huge time commitment. This company is required to take Pre-Ballet (1 hour) and a 2 45 minute Technique (Jazz & Tap) combined with rehearsals for their competition dances (3 hours total).
The company will attend 1 regional convention and compete at 2 local regional competitions. The company will also perform at a showcase and possibly at local charity / city event. This company is required to take 10 hours of classes over the summer session (Pre-Ballet and a combo class with tap) and participate in a summer mini intensive.
Performance Company Ages 7+
This company is for dancers who want to take their technique & performance to the next level but may not want to commit as much time as our Competitive Company dancers. The goal for the dancers is to gain more technical experience / training with the opportunity to perform and compete locally.
- The Performance Company will perform for specific events throughout the year
- This company will compete at 2-3 local competitions and 1 dance convention.
- This company may also have the opportunity to participate at in house conventions and master classes.
- This company is required to take 4 hours of technique (ballet, jazz, leaps & turns and technical class of choice) plus weekly rehearsals
Drill Team Company
Our drill team company is great for dancers who are interested in performing and competing in Kick, Jazz & Pom styles and preparing for school auditions or as a complement to their school team. It is a great experience to attend local Drill Team competitions and events. You can also participate in Drill and our other companies.
- Attend 2-3 local competitions
- Attend Master Classes and possible local drill team summer camps / clinics
- 4 weekly technique classes required (Ballet, Drill Team, Jazz & Leaps & Turns) and weekly rehearsal