Ambition Dance Productions Company
If you are interested in our competitive or Concert company please email Wendy@Ambitiondancepro.com for more information.
2018-19 Competitive & Concert Company Auditions
Audition #1 – Saturday May 19th
Audition #2 – Friday July 13th
Exact times will designated by age and will be posted as dates get closer. Please bring all dance shoes (ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop) and be prepared for all styles. Space will be provided for warm up and stretching prior to audition times.
If you are interested in our competitive company and cannot make these auditions please email email@example.com to schedule a private audition.
Competitive Performance Company (Ages 6-13)*
Our competitive performance company is for the more serious dancer starting at age 6 through 13. The company will be required to take technique classes in all genres of dance. They will work with choreographers to learn pieces that will be competed at local competitions and events. Our focus is to enhance and master dance technique and artistry.
The company will attend one regional convention and compete at 3 regional competitions (one of which will be combined with a dance convention). The company will also perform at a showcase and at local charity / city event.
To enhance our dance education the company will attend two in house master classes/conventions.
We plan like to attend a national event every other year and offer a dance experience trip the opposing years. (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc.)
Solos, duos, and trios will be optional for those interested between the ages of 6-18.
*A performing company for ages 4-5 may be considered if there is enough interest
Concert Company (Ages 14+ – current 8th graders may audition)
This company is for strong technical dancers looking to expand their artistry. The goal for the dancers at this age is to expand their knowledge and their connections in the industry while providing time for other opportunities that come their way.
- The Concert Company will perform for specific events throughout the year. Performance opportunities may include dance festivals, charity and city events in the DFW metroplex.
- This company will also have the opportunity to attend regional and in house conventions and master classes.
- Members will have the opportunity to have a private meeting and audition with a New York talent agency.
- One optional travel event per year will be planned to expand the dance experience (New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, etc.)
- Choreography and Artist development projects.
- Concert Company members will be automatically enrolled in the Mentorship Program which includes personal assessment of goals with parent/student consultation, resume and video submissions, scholarship development, fine arts college festivals, personal connections and introductions, and continuing individual development, guidance, and opportunities for those looking to pursue dance or musical theater professionally.
- Concert Company members may also compete Solos, duos, and trios as listed above.